Friday, October 21, 2011

What Ever Happened?

With all this time on my hands, I enjoy looking up people who were at one time famous, who have since dropped out of the limelight.

Today let's focus on:



Oh Lisa Dean Ryan. Can I call you Wanda? I'm sure it would be ok. Thank you for being so soft spoken and such a good friend to Doogie, Wanda. It is not easy becoming a doctor at such a young age, and he really needed his friends to stick by him. Boy did you ever! Remember that time Doogie had to give you a pelvic exam in order to tell you that you had appendicitis? Did you actually buy into that? Oh, Wanda. Oh! I have a question for you. Was it hard when Doogie broke up with you and then went out with a Laker's Cheerleader? I guess not, since you got back together, even when Doogie asked out that nursing student behind your back. And when your MOM DIED?? How'd you feel when your MOM DIED? You cried and I cried with you when your mom died. You pushed Doogie away cause now he has a mother and you don't. So you went to art school. How glam! You have broken away from Doogie's clutches. He never understood you.

What are you up to now? You were in a tv murder movie? With Kellie Martin, TV's Becca Thatcher? Was it A Friend to Die For? Oh. Was it Live Once Die Twice? Oh. Was it On The Age of Innocence? Oh. I can name some more Kellie Martin TV movies if you - what? Oh. Mystery Woman: Vision of a Murder. Haven't seen that one. I will try to YOUTUBE it.



I didn't see you. Are you in this? Where are you? Just show me what your face looks like now.



HOWSER. I mean WOWSER.

Goodnight, Lisa Dean Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment